Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hi Everyone! Creation Chick here!

Hey I just wanted to say thank you for becoming my friend on facebook! I keep my name kind of a secret because there's a lot of people who try to harrass us . and I'm sure you know what I mean . . . I'm actually friends with my real self on facebook . . so just so you know .. I am real hee hee . . . but anyway . . . I just want to let you know that I just believe God wants to use me to update you on what's going on with Creation Science . . . . and what's going on with the spiritual battle between a God centered way of looking at things . . . and an Godless veiw of things. Creation Science . . was the key for me in understanding the differences . . . Being Created by God gives us a much different world viewpoint and therefore, way of life . than if we believe we are created by Science.

I believe it is important for each of you to know that you are not alone . .. By the way . . . feel free to dissagree with me on . . . whatever . . . I'm just doing the best I can . . just like everyone else . . . none of us are perfect . . . . This has really helped me to know that I am not alone in the fight for acknowledging God's Creation!

Also . . don't feel like you have to respond to everything I share. . but feel free to! thank you so much for your encouraging words! I kept the rest of my personal profile seperate from Creation Chick because I need to have a life, too, and I understand that all of you do as well.

So Keep on Keeping on!
Just wanted to say thank you all for your encouragement and support. You have all been a blessing to me.

God Bless You All,

The Creation Chick